Why Liquid Vitamin D for Kids?
From Australia’s #1 Vitamin D brand, Ostelin Vitamin D for Liquid Kids provides 200IU of Vitamin D3 per 0.5mL dose and includes an easy to use measuring dispenser ensuring accurate dose delivery.
Available in a tasty strawberry flavour Ostelin Vitamin D Liquid Kids can be administered directly into the infant/child’s mouth or added to their favourite drink.
The Ostelin range is Halal accredited.
How this product works
Vitamin D is essential for efficient utilisation of calcium and phosphorous in the body which are vital for the production of strong bones and healthy nervous and immune systems.
Ostelin Vitamin D Liquid for Kids is suitable as a prevention/treatment for vitamin D deficiency in those at increased risk. At increased risk are those mothers and children with darker skin, those who avoid sunlight or wear concealing clothing.
Vitamin D is important for both lactating women and nursing infants. Infants who are breast-fed may require vitamin D supplementation to maintain adequate vitamin D levels. Vitamin D is needed for optimal bone mineralisation in children especially during times when sunlight exposure is limited.
Ostelin contains Vitamin D3 which is the form that is produced naturally in the body. It contains no added sugar and no artificial colours or preservatives.
Dosage: Vitamin D Liquid for Kids
- For infants and children under 12 years if age.
- General supplementation: 0.5mL daily with a meal or as directed by your health care professional.
- Supplementation for at risk groups: 1.0mL daily with a meal or as directed by your healthcare professional.
- Each 0.5 mL dose contains Vitamin D3 200IU (cholecalciferol 5mcg)
This product is Halal certified
Ostelin Vitamin D products are derived from the lanolin of sheep’s wool
Always read the label. Use only as directed. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- artificial colours or flavours,
- artificial sweeteners or preservatives or
- dairy products.
- Other InformationThis product is Halal certifiedOstelin Vitamin D products are derived from the lanolin of sheep’s woolWarningsAlways read the label. Use only as directed. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Vitamin D Liquid for Kids
This product suits
Recommended for infants and children under 12 years of age as a prevention/treatment for vitamin D deficiency in those at risk.