How it works
- Iodine to assist baby’s healthy brain development during pregnancy and lactation
- Folic acid which, if taken daily for one month before conception and during pregnancy, may reduce the risk of having a child with spina bifida/neural tube defects
- Fish oil provides DHA which is one of the major fatty acids in the membranes of brain cells
- B vitamins to support mother’s increased energy requirements
- Vitamin C to help maintain healthy gums
- Zinc to support the immune system
- Vitamin D3 assists with the absorption and use of calcium and phosphorus which are vital for the development of bones
- Enteric coated capsules make it easy on the stomach in case of nausea
Take 1 capsule daily or as recommended by your healthcare professional. No added yeast, starch, gluten, lactose, sugar, artificial flavours or sweeteners, artificial preservatives, or dairy products.
Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet. This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded. Do not exceed the stated dose except on medical advice. If you have had a baby with a neural tube defect/spina bifida, seek specific medical advice. Contains beeswax.
Pregnancy Platinum Multivitamin
Nature’s Own Pregnancy Platinum Multivitamin is a comprehensive formulation providing daily nutritional support to mother and baby.
It contains a selection of 19 key ingredients, including fish oil, that are important for the development of the baby as well as the increased physiological demands on the mother’s body.
This formula contains folic acid, which, if taken daily for one month before conception and during pregnancy, may reduce the risk of having a child with spina bifida/neural tube defects.
Folic acid is needed for the synthesis of DNA and is important in periods of rapid cell growth. Iodine has been included in this formula to assist the development of babies brain during pregnancy and lactation.
A selection of B vitamins has been included to support a healthy nervous system and brain function, to support mother’s increased energy requirements and to help maintain general well-being as you deal with the physical and emotional stresses of pregnancy.
Vitamin B6 may also help to relieve the intensity of nausea during pregnancy. This formula contains zinc to support the immune system and Vitamin C to promote healthy gums and skin during pregnancy.