PAW MediDerm® Gentle Medicated Shampoo is an effective low-irritant, antibacterial and antifungal shampoo that is gentle on the skin. Combining, Piroctone Olamine, a veterinary active, with pawDerm® sulphate free technology, PAW MediDerm Shampoo:
- Effectively treats pyoderma and seborrhoea, and pruritus associated with these conditions.
- Controls Staphylococcus intermedius and Malassezia pachydermatis
- Preserves skin barrier function
- Removes scaly skin and grease
- Manages recurrent skin infections.
- PAW MediDerm Shampoo containing the veterinary active ingredient, Piroctone Olamine, is approved for use by the TGA1 in humans and APVMA2 in dogs.
- PAW MediDerm Shampoo contains the veterinary active ingredient Piroctone Olamine and pawDerm® sulphate free cleansers for a low-irritant shampoo that is gentle on a pet’s skin.
- Piroctone Olamine is not scheduled and does not require irritancy safety directions for human skin, or the use of gloves and goggles for the user.
- Only a 5 minute contact time required; allowing for a faster, more convenient dog washing time and improved treatment compliance.
- PAW MediDerm Shampoo is a low-irritant shampoo that uses pawDerm® sulphate free technology to minimise the impact on skin barrier function.This makes PAW MediDerm Shampoo ideal for long term management of recurrent skin infections.
- PAW MediDerm Shampoo is clinically proven to effectively treat superficial dermatitis, pyoderma and seborrhoea, control Staphylococcus intermedius and Malassezia pachydermatis, and remove scaly skin and grease. 1. ARTG Listed Active Ingredient. 2. APVMA Approved Active Constituent.
PAW MediDerm Gentle Medicated Shampoo
AliveCor Vet is a mobile and wireless veterinary heart monitor that can produce ECGs in the palm of your hand via your iPhone. Sold in veterinary clinics only.