The patented formula in PAW Denamarin® combines the benefits of S-Adenosylmethionine (SAMe) and Silybin in one tablet when maximum liver support is needed.
- The specific silybin used in Denamarin has been shown to provide better bioavailability in dogs and cats compared to the standardised milk thistle commonly available in health food stores and over-the-counter in pharmacies.1
- Provides comprehensive liver support with two active ingredients SAMe and Silybin.
- May protect against negative effects on the liver caused by some medications.2
- May enhance levels of glutathione for better detoxification.
- Silybin A+B acts as an antioxidant, helping protect against reactive oxygen compounds.
- Very high safety profile.3,4,5,6
PAW Denamarin® is sold exclusively through veterinary clinics as adjunctive treatment for liver disease or dysfunction, such as the following:
- Chronic hepatitis
- Hepatic lipidosis
- Paracetamol toxicity
- Corticosteroid use (Note: does not prevent corticosteroid induced hepatic vacuolar change)
- Other acute or chronic hepatopathies, including hepatotoxins and neoplasia.
Enhanced support to aid in liver detoxification mechanisms.Denamarin®is sold exclusively through veterinary clinics as adjunctive treatment for liver disease or dysfunction.