This product suits
Australians over the age of 50 who:
- Are wanting to support healthy bones.
- Are at risk of Vitamin D, Vitamin K or Calcium deficiency.
- May be older adults or postmenopausal women
Why Ostelin Cal-DK²?
- One-a-day dose formula for optimal delivery of calcium into the bones.
- Clinically trialed dose of Vitamin K2 which may help decrease bone loss in postmenopausal women.
- Vitamin K2 activates osteocalcin, a protein that regulates calcium, which is essential for bone formation and mineralisation.
- High strength Vitamin D3 promotes calcium absorption and a diet deficient in calcium can lead to osteoporosis in later life.
How this product works
Helps maintain calcium equilibrium and optimal bone strength.
Take 1 tablet daily or as recommended by your healthcare professional
Each tablet contains
- Vitamin K2 180mcg (menaquinone-7as K2Vital Delta)
- Calcium (as carbonate) 800mg
- Vitamin D 1000IU (cholecalciferol 25mcg)
This product is Halal certified
Ostelin Vitamin D products are derived from the lanolin of sheep’s wool
66% of Australians over the age of 50 have poor bone health. Calcium balance is regulated by a number of hormones and proteins, including osteocalcin and matrix Gla-protein. K2 activates the proteins osteocalcin and matrix-Glaprotein, which are important for bone health. Vitamin D is essential for calcium absorption from the intestine.